Full or Half-time Assistant Custodian
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to follow directions and work independently
- Must be reliable and on time
- Ability to do light repairs & maintenance a plus
- Fingerprinting and criminal background check required
- References required
- Lifting and moving of furniture, boxes, and other objects
- Cleaning of classrooms, hallways, offices and other school areas
- Cleaning and disinfecting of lunchroom and bathrooms
- Cleaning of lockers and furniture (desks/chairs/tables , etc.)
- Painting small areas
- Seasonal stripping of wax floors
- Other miscellaneous custodial duties
- via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- or via mail to
Child Care Providers
GRTWA is looking for experienced child care providers for our Early Childhood Center in our toddler and infant classrooms. Candidates must have experience caring for infants and toddlers. The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in child development or early childhood education
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in Jewish early childhood education
Full and part time positions are available. Hours needed are Monday through Friday
- 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m
- 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m
- 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m
Please send resume to email@example.com.
We are always in need of dedicated teachers and teaching assistants to be on-call, day-to-day substitutes, full and/or part day, to fill in when our classroom staff is absent.
- Substitute teachers are needed in ECC through 8th grade, for both Judaic and general subjects.
- A love of children is required
- Previous experience is desirable but not required.
- A minimum of 2 years of college is required, preferably in a related field.
- A teaching certificate/experience is desirable but not required.
- Though you may be called the morning you are needed, we will call you in advance whenever possible.
- You will be asked to submit to a criminal background check and provide proof of legal status to work.
If you are interested in being put on our substitute list or would like more information, please contact Michele Wasserman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-584-5530, ext 3012.