Child Care Providers
GRTWA is looking for experienced child care providers for our Early Childhood Center in our toddler and infant classrooms. Candidates must have experience caring for infants and toddlers. The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in child development or early childhood education
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in Jewish early childhood education
Full and part time positions are available. Hours needed are Monday through Friday
- 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m
- 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m
- 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m
Please send resume to email@example.com.
We are always in need of dedicated teachers and teaching assistants to be on-call, day-to-day substitutes, full and/or part day, to fill in when our classroom staff is absent.
- Substitute teachers are needed in ECC through 8th grade, for both Judaic and general subjects.
- A love of children is required
- Previous experience is desirable but not required.
- A minimum of 2 years of college is required, preferably in a related field.
- A teaching certificate/experience is desirable but not required.
- Though you may be called the morning you are needed, we will call you in advance whenever possible.
- You will be asked to submit to a criminal background check and provide proof of legal status to work.
If you are interested in being put on our substitute list or would like more information, please contact Michele Wasserman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-584-5530, ext 3012.