We are always in need of dedicated teachers and teaching assistants to be on-call, day-to-day substitutes, full and/or part day, to fill in when our classroom staff is absent.
- Substitute teachers are needed in ECC through 8th grade, for both Judaic and general subjects.
- A love of children is required
- Previous experience is desirable but not required.
- A minimum of 2 years of college is required, preferably in a related field.
- A teaching certificate/experience is desirable but not required.
- Though you may be called the morning you are needed, we will call you in advance whenever possible.
- You will be asked to submit to a criminal background check and provide proof of legal status to work.
If you are interested in being put on our substitute list or would like more information, please contact Donna Pradith at email@example.com or 973-584-5530, ext 3014.