- Once Admissions has received your child’s Inquiry Form, Klara Sussman, Director of Outreach, will contact you to schedule a visit with our administrative team and tour of our brand new facility.
- Admissions will schedule a time for a child visit for children entering three-year-olds – 8th grade.
- Your child will visit the school and meet with our Admissions team.
- Complete the Online Application for Admission
- Submit online non-refundable Application Fee of $50.00 per child for children entering junior kindergarten – 8th grade
- Submit a Teacher Assessment Form for children entering junior kindergarten – 8th grade.
- Submit Student Records/Transcripts for children entering 1st – 8th grades Information Release Form. All student records must be submitted in a sealed, unopened envelope from their current school.
- Submit a Universal Health Record (Infants through 4th Grade) or Preparticipation Health Form (5th - 8th Grade) from the doctor
- Submit a copy of the Birth Certificate
- Submit Tuition Assistance forms if applicable.
- You will receive notification of the Admissions decision by phone and by mail.
- You will receive your Tuition Assistance Amount and have 3 weeks to accept the position and financial offering.
- If we are able to offer a place for your child, you may complete online registration documents.
- Once you have been accepted and have agreed to the tuition assistance offering (if applicable), a registration link will be sent to complete registration on line.
- Additional K-8 registration forms (B6T and Textbook Loan) can be emailed, mailed, or hand delivered the school office.