- Once Admissions has received your child’s Inquiry Form, Donna Pradith, Director of Operations, will contact you to schedule a visit with our administrative team and tour of our brand new facility.
- Admissions will schedule a time for a child visit for children entering three-year-olds – 8th grade.
- Your child will visit the school and meet with our Admissions team.
- You will receive notification of the Admissions decision by phone and by mail.
- You will receive your Tuition Assistance Amount and have 3 weeks to accept the position and financial offering.
- If we are able to offer a place for your child, you may complete online registration documents.
- Once you have been accepted and have agreed to the tuition assistance offering (if applicable), a registration link will be sent to complete registration on line.
- Additional K-8 registration forms (B6T and Textbook Loan) can be emailed, mailed, or hand delivered the school office.