Gottesman RTW Academy depends on the support of parents, friends, grandparents, alumnae, and community members who believe in its mission of maintaining high standards of academic excellence while providing a nurturing environment infused with the richness of Jewish life.
Like many private and Jewish day schools, tuition and fees do not cover the full cost of educating each child in our school; our tuition covers approximately 70% of that cost. The funds that are raised, each year, help cover teacher enrichment, special programming and the school’s overall ability to enhance the environment for our student community. The Academy offers a number of ways to give a tax-deductible contribution that will help us to continue to provide the highest quality education and programming to current and future generations of Jewish children.
Shomrei Torah: Our Annual Campaign is the cornerstone of support for our operational and scholarship needs. Its goal is to sustain and enhance the highest quality academic program, provide tuition relief, and allow for needed improvements in our buildings and grounds. Every family should participate in the school's annual campaign, because every GRTWA child and family benefits. By making a gift to Shomrei Torah, regardless of size, our families help to ensure that GRTWA is operating on a solid foundation
Program Enhancement Funds
- Athletics: Provides our athletic teams with uniforms and equipment
- Early Childhood Center: Provides materials and equipment for the ECC
- Eighth Grade Trip to Israel: Helps defray the cost of the annual eighth grade trip to Israe
- Elementary Science: Provides material and equipment to enhance the science program in the elementary grades
- Middle School Science: Provides material and equipment to enhance the science program in the middle school
- Theatre and Performing Arts: Provides funds for the theatre program that produces a play starring GRTWA students each year.
- Library Enhancement: Supports our library with staffing, materials, and multi media equipment
- Max and Rose Shapiro Multi Media: Supports the Judaic curriculum and multi media throughout the school
- Sharon Nadelson Professional Development: Supports teacher enrichment, including conferences and seminars and training of our educational staff
- Jason K. Jacobs Memorial ECC Scholarship Fund: Provides partial scholarship for Early Childhood Center families in need
- Tribute Cards: Available in different denominations, tribute cards offer a thoughtful way to celebrate a simcha or express sympathy. The school will send a card in your name, and you will receive written acknowledgement of the gift.
- The Simcha Tree: Purchase a leaf, acorn or stone to mark occasions such as births, birthdays, Bar or Bat Mitzvahs, graduations, weddings, or other special occasions. Donations go toward reducing Gottesman RTW Academy’s mortgage, which helps the school to channel more resources directly to education and to build a stronger future.
- The Children’s Holocaust Memorial Tree: Purchase a leaf, acorn or stone to honor the memory of a loved one. Donations go to the Gottesman RTW Academy Endowment Fund, which the school is building as a foundation to educate future generations of Jewish children.
- Lillie Brandt Donor Recognition Wall: Purchase a ladybug, butterfly, or cloud to honor a loved one. Donations go to the Lillie Brandt Early Childhood Center Fund which supports the many educational programs throughout the school.
You can make a difference as all gifts, no matter how small or large, are essential to our school’s overall financial well-being. Please consider making a donation today. For more information on any of these opportunities, to make a donation, or to purchase a tribute, contact Naomi Bacharach '79, Director of Institutional Advancement, at 973-584-5530, ext 3015, or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Gottesman RTW Academy is a non-profit institution under the Federal Internal Revenue Code 501 (c) (3). Contributions are acknowledged in writing and are deductible to the full extent of the law.